My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.honeybeebakeshop.net/wp/?page_id=5 and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Threadless <3's Cake

Threadless (hearts) Cake
September 2008

If I didn't spend so much time making cakes and cookies I think I would learn some kind of graphics program and make t-shirts for Threadless. I love the creativity and humor of these artists. Tons of people submit ideas each week and the people at Threadless pick a bunch (after reader voting) to be printed and sold.

I was very excited to find this site dedicated to cakes that were inspired by Threadless t-shirts. ThreadCAKES was a contest in 2007, but the gallery is still up for all to see and enjoy.

And if YOU also like both t-shirts and cake... you should buy this one: "Cake is Awesome!" Shirt

No comments: